Thursday 31 July 2014

Show Me Your Teacher Bag!

I'm linking up with Jen over at Teacher by the Beach for her linky "Show Me Your Teacher Bag!". I love seeing all the different bags and hearing everyone's take on the pros and cons of each type of bag.


I'm going to show you two of my bags! First up is just a thin canvas bag that I got from Zazzle with my personalized Melonheadz on it! (You may have seen it on Instagram already... if not, follow me @1stgradegarden). I love the way it turned out. I'm just going to use it for bringing important papers to and from school.


Next up is my everyday bag. I've traded in my purse and teacher tote for a diaper bag for the next year. Seeing as I carry this bag with my everywhere, I decided I needed to get a super cute one. And that I did. This is my Stella Diaper Bag from Maranda Lee on etsy. I just love the grey chevron with teal accents. It even has a matching change pad!


Look at how much room there is inside! There is a pocket for everything! I think I might even continue to use it as a purse/teacher tote when I go back to school. I love that it zips up as well.


It's got an awesome key ring on the side, so I never lose my keys!! Unless I forget to clip them on. Ooopsie!


And I've got a pocket on the back for my cell phone. Love, love, love this bag!


That's it for me today! What's in your bag? 


1 comment:

  1. ooh - I like that Mrs. Ross one! lol... maybe because I'm Mrs. Ross too :)
    thanks for linking up!
    ♥ Jen
    Teacher by the Beach
    A Splash of Life Blog

    ReplyDelete