Tuesday 10 June 2014

Two for TUESDAY! {sale}

I'm back! {I may have written this post right after my MONDAY Meet Me post, but since it is now after midnight, it is Tuesday, so I can post this one!} The bloggers over at The Teaching Tribune are having a weekly summer linky party. Today is Two for TUESDAY where we put two of our items on sale for 50% off!!! Holy smokes!! Time to check out the linky to find some good deals and new products!


Since it is a summer linky, I'm going to share two summery products! For today only, my Summer Word Work Stations and Fun in the Sun Math Centres will be on sale for 50% off! Click any of the pictures to check out these two items on TpT.



Summer Word Work Centres - $2.00 today only!





Fun in the Sun Math Centres - $3.00 today only!!

I hope you find some good deals today!

No comments:

Post a Comment