Monday 9 June 2014

Double Linky! {with a little Father's Day Freebie}

Since I'm not in the classroom and don't have much in the way of pictures to show you right now, I'm finding tons of fun linky parties to join! I've linked up with two fabulous blogs today... the bloggers over at The Teaching Tribune are having a fun summer linky party! And of course, Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics has her weekly Monday Made It!

I missed the first week, but am going to try and keep up with The Teaching Tribune for this week! Click the picture below to link up yourself or check out the other bloggers for MONDAY Meet Me! {I was actually too late to join the linky, but I'm still going to post it anyways!!}



I teach... This was my third year in first grade and I just love it!

I have... Have you seen a picture of my little Zoe? She is just too cute for words! I enjoy showing her off any chance I get. It's a bad habit.


I watch... I love watching home reno and house hounting shows on HGTV. I also could watch reruns of The Big Bang Theory 24/7. So good!

I listen... I'm a country girl. The Highway on Sirius XM satellite radio is my favourite radio station!

I read... I love reading on my iPad. It's synced with my iPhone too, so sometimes I read from my phone when I'm standing in line somewhere or don't have my iPad with me. I loaded up on a few summery reads... finished "The Fault In Our Stars" in one day. Loved it. I have a few teachery reads too... Daily 5 Second Edition, The Read-Aloud Handbook, and Guided Math.

I do... I may have mentioned it once or twice, but I will be saying "I do!" to my sweetie this summer! 40 days to go... not that I'm counting...

Which leads me into the next link up... Monday Made It! I have been crafting away, getting ready for the wedding in July. We're having the wedding in a tent in our yard, so the theme is kind of rustic country. I'm loving it!



First up, the cute wedding stuff I've been crafting this week! Mason jar candle holders for the tables, mini take out containers for the candy bar, cute chalkboard signs for the cake table and candy bar table, and cute baskets for napkins and cards. I also cut out 26 squares of burlap to go in the centre of the tables. The take out container is the prototype. I still have... 199 more to make? Eeek!!






Lastly, just a quick and easy Father's Day gift! A cute little label to stick on a can of your favourite nuts! :) You can download the labels (without the name) from here.


Come back tomorrow to check out Two for TUESDAY! Two of my products will be 50% off for one day only! See ya then!

2 comments:

  1. First, congrats on your upcoming "big day" - I love all your decor. The vintage country look is so stinkin' cute...and Zoe?? Absolutely adorable!!!! Secondly, sounds like we are catching on the same shows. I could watch the DIY network all day!! Happy Summer!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kelly! :) Happy summer to you too!

      Amanda

      Delete