Monday 19 May 2014

New Word Work Packs

I am *loving* being on maternity leave. The weather is finally warming up, we're starting to settle into our daily routines, and I get to spend all day with my sweet little muffin! I can't believe she is 7 weeks already. Wow, time flies!


I also love finding bits of time to work on some new products to use in my class when I go back and of course to share with you on TpT. I finally finished my word work centre packs. I just uploaded two new packs--Halloween Word Work and Fall Word Work. Each pack contains five different centres.

Halloween Word Work Centres focus on stamping Halloween words, putting Halloween words into alphabetical order, sorting short "e" word families, making words out of "Happy Halloween", and creating real or nonsense CVC/CCVC words.



Fall Word Work Centres focus on stamping fall words, sorting short "o" word families, unscrambling sentences, rhyming words, and a simple fall poem to practice colour words.



Here's a peak of all the available word work packs in my store. Click the links below to check them out at TpT.



I will be back soon with some new math centre packs!

1 comment: