Wednesday 20 March 2013

I'm Back! {with a Freebie!}

I just had to share the cutest drawings we did this morning. I've never done a directed drawing before, so I thought I would give it a chance. I've got a few little sweeties who can't draw anything more than a stick person, so I thought this might help them a bit. I was quite impressed with their leprechauns! We added our poem from Deedee's March Poetry Pack and drew the leprechaun beside it. Very cute!


So after I uploaded my Easter Math Centres pack yesterday, I just couldn't stop thinking of ideas... so I put together another centre. HOWEVER this one I am offering for free! :) Click the picture check it out at TpT!


Students have to match up four number sentence eggs with each fact family basket. Cute and simple! There is a recording sheet to go with it.




Enjoy! Two more days until Spring Break! Woo woo!

3 comments:

  1. Amanda,
    I hope you have an incredible Spring break! Mine starts next Friday!
    Your unit is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing it with me!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this. It is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I was actually needing to put together an egg fact family game this weekend (I know, late to the game). Now, I don't have to because this works perfectly!! Thanks!!!!!!

    Janaye
    Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete