Saturday 9 February 2013

A Year of Write the Room

The kiddos in my class really enjoy the "Write the Room" centre for word work. I think they feel important walking around the room with a clipboard and pencil. I finally put together a pack of "Write the Room" sheets for every seasonal. This pack has 40 sheets to keep your kiddos busy all year long! Click the picture to check it out at TpT!



Students roam the classroom looking for words that begin with the letters that are on the page.


I also still have my freebie winter "Write the Room" up for you to try it out. It contains five different winter sheets. Check them out by clicking the picture below!


1 comment:

  1. how fun are these? thank you! your pack may or may not be in my wishlist now :)
    Jen
    The Teacher’s Cauldron

    ReplyDelete