Saturday 12 January 2013

The Magical Product Swap! #3

MrsStanfordsClass

Welcome to The Magical Product Swap! It is hosted by Jessica Stanford from Mrs. Stanford's Class. I was partnered up with Cecelia Magro over at I Love 1st Grade. Click the picture below to check out her blog and click {here} to check out her TpT store. She has some amazing products to check out.


Cecelia allowed me to check out her "Original Printable Guided Reading Books K-1".


The pack includes 6 mini books that are perfect for guided reading. The books range from level 2-6, so it's perfect for my struggling students. I can make colour copies of the books for my reading group and make them a black & white version to take home and practice! Each book comes with a lesson plan outline and sentence strips to practice sequencing. There is also a guided reading journal to write responses about books. The books are very cute! Here are the titles of the six books you get:

The Playground {DRA2 level 3-4}
Sock Monkeys {DRA2 level 2-3}
The Money Book {DRA2 level 3-4}
My Snowman {DRA2 level 5-6}
My Bear {DRA2 level 5-6}
How Do You Move? {DRA2 level 5-6}

 I've got my books laminated, now just need to cut them apart and bind them. Very cute!

 Fuzzy Ashley being very helpful.



Go check out the other participants of the product swap to see what other neat items are out there! Enjoy! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment