Monday 3 September 2012

September Currently (really... already??) and Labour Day Sale

The arrival of September means back to school, fall, and of course.... Farley's Currently! Check it out at her blog Oh' Boy 4th Grade! If you link up, make sure you follow her rule of three!



So my favourite things... Love my puppies! They get along so much better than we could have ever hoped! They are just the bestest of friends. We just got back from a huge camping trip with our friends... 20 people and 6 dogs on one beautiful, lakefront sight. Best time ever! Here's my favourite pic of my puppies:


Also, loving my new haircut! I did absolutely nothing to my hair for an entire year... No cuts or colours. So it was time for a change! I chopped it all off and went back to a darker brown colour. Love the results!


And finally... Palm Bays. Our official sponsor of our camping weekend (not really, but it should have been!) These are by far my favourite canned/bottled beverage. So tasty!


To cap off a wonderful last long weekend of the summer, I am joining in with the Labour Day sale! Everything in my store is 20% off today only. Offer expires at midnight tonight! Click the picture to check out my store:


{Thanks for the pic, Hadar!}

**Fun Fact** Yesterday was actually my one-year bloggiversary! Can't believe it's been a whole year of blogging! Wow! :) So let's make it a Labour Day/Bloggiversary sale! ;)

 {Thanks to Dreamlike Magic for the clipart!}

12 comments:

  1. Your hair cut is cute as all get out! Shorter is always so much easier when school picks up again . . . I need to remember this when I have my next appointment :) Good luck next week!!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of your puppies is too cute. And so is your new haircut. The short look really suits you. Enjoy your last day of freedom.

    sandi
    rubber boots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new haircut! Gotta love how relaxed your puppies look in that picture! Hoping to do some relaxing today myself!! Have a great Labor Day!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the back to school do! So cute! Hope your first day is great!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new haircut is adorable!! I love it!! I hope to get some things done at school today. We are off, but since no one will be there, I plan on going in. I want to relax too! I found you through Currently!! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends is a classic show! I can watch it over and over again! Love the puppies, too! And the haircut!

    ΡΌ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute cut! I'm your newest follower! I LOVE campin' too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could use some good sleep too:( My daughter is not helping that at all!!

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    Dots of Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your puppies are cute and so is your new haircut!!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    labor day mattress sale

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    sears labor day mattress sale

    ReplyDelete