Thursday 16 August 2012

Sneak a Peak {Linky}

My poor wallet is mad at me. It has been taking quite the hit these last few weeks! I was so excited for the back to school sale at TpT because my cart was just bursting at the seams!! I'm glad my ink arrived last week so now I can get everything printed out and ready for the year! I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' to share my top ten B2S purchases(in no particular order). {Note: I did purchase way more, but ten seemed suitable to share!} Click the picture of each product to check them out at TpT.


Must Have #1: Back to School with Kevin Henkes & Friends by Brooke Hildebrand at Once Upon a First Grade Adventure. I always start the year off with Kevin Henkes books... especially Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse, Chrysanthemum, and Wemberly Worried. This unit is packed full of activities to go with those books perfectly!


Must Have #2: Elmer Book Study by Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits. Love this book and the craftivity is just adorable!


Must Have #3: Cut, Stack, Staple and Read by Kim Adsit. A different way to do emergent readers. Easy and fun! Perfect for practicing fluency.


Must Have #4: Egg Carton Math Shake-Up Gams by Sarah Cooley at First Grader... At Last. I have been saving my egg cartons all summer so I can make these! 


Must Have #5: Let's Get Started Math Lesson by Amy Lemons. I love these lessons! Especially the math tools vs. toys sort. This is perfect to teach first graders about math manipulatives and how to take care of them.


Must Have #6: Saved by the Bell by Cara Carroll. A great stash of activities to keep the kiddos engaged while I am busy getting supplies, forms, and other things organized! This will be perfect!


Must Have #7: School's In Session by Julie Lee. I have a very weak class coming in, so these Kindergarten activities will be perfect for the beginning of the year.


Must Have #8: Story Stones by Natalie's Nook. I knew I had to make these as soon as I saw them on Natalie's blog! They are adorable! Pictures modge podged onto rocks as story starters! Love!! I still have to go buy some rocks from Michael's so I can make these.


Must Have #9: Word Family Book by Mrs. Lindsey, The Teacher Wife. This was on my list of things to make for my class, so when I saw this I thought it was perfect! Glad I can check at least one thing off my to do list! :)


And last but not least, Must Have #10: Ten Flashing Fireflies by Ms. Arnold at Oceans of 1st Grade Fun. A fun little addition pack to go with the book ten flashing fireflies. I love connecting math and books, so this was a must have for me!


What did you buy? I'm excited to sneak a peak into all your shopping carts!

1 comment: