Friday 10 August 2012

Clifford Author Study

I love that big red dog! I did a Clifford author study last year and my kids really enjoyed reading all the different books. Even though Clifford sometimes gets into trouble, he has such a big heart and the books are great for students to make connections with.

I put together a new packet of literacy activities to go along with Clifford books. Here are a list of the activities included in the pack:

{1.} Clifford Tree Map
{2.} Clifford Bubble Map
{3.} Puppy vs. Big Clifford Graph
{4.} Label Clifford
{5.} Text-to-Self Connections
{6.} Story Map (for any book)
{7.} Venn Diagram Book Comparison
{8.} Emergent Reader
{9.} Sentence Scrambler Center
{10.} ABC Order Center
{11.} Opinion Writing (Favorite Book)
{12.} Clifford Craftivity 


Click the picture below to check out the unit!


Here's a little freebie for you--a Clifford word search! This is just for fun or for early finishers. Just click the picture to grab your own copy.


Don't forget that the big back to school sale is on at Teachers pay Teachers this Sunday and Monday, August 12 and 13! If you are having a sale at your store, don't forget to link up! Click the picture below! And you have my FULL PERMISSION to use the button on your own blog to promote your sale. I wouldn't mind a link back to the linky party though ;)

2 comments:

  1. I looove this Clifford pack!! Dang! Now I have 64 items on my TpT wishlist! It's getting out of control. I am having a sale, too! Check it out!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cute. I love Clifford, too!
    Thanks for the freebie.

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

    ReplyDelete